10.27.2011

Falling into Place.

So, this morning started out as a regular day of me waking up and checking my phone. I have three email addresses linked to my phone so I get a lot of emails at once. While checking my email, I noticed I had an email from The Writing Disorder. I had sent in a recent short story to them to try and get published. The email officially congratulated me on being PUBLISHED IN THE SUMMER 2012 ISSUE. I literally have been grinning like a loon because of how excited I am. It's hard for an undergraduate student to get published. This is an amazing thing to happen.

And at the same time, I started training for my new job yesterday. I'm now working at PDQ, a fresh chicken restaurant that's officially opening on Sunday, October 30, 2011. I will be working as a cashier and this will allow me to save up for graduate school even more.

Life is pretty much falling into place right now. I'm getting published, I have a new job, now I just need to get accepted into graduate school. Then everything will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...